Friday, March 9, 2012

I realized I don't blog because I don't really know all the tricks to it. Every ones pages look so fun and organized and I just don't have the time to figure it out. So when I want to document something I still pull out my journal and a pen and write... till my hand cramps or I hear something drop in the toilet...(oh it was just all our toothbrushes) and then I stop (sometimes in the middle of a sentence. example: I can't believe what all happened today....). I guess at least I'm getting my memories out on paper but I would really like to keep up with a blog because I can include pictures and stuff. If there was a day in the week that started with a b that would be my blogging day so I could say bonday blog day. But there isn't one so I don't blog. Lame excuse


Josh's truck has been broken sitting in our driveway for about two months now. Mocking me everyday, "I won't start and if I did you can't fit all your kids in here to even go to the store"  I have actually been handling it pretty well- at home- all day- everyday with one demanding toddler and a baby. So last week Josh decided to go out and just try to start it. Yep. It started. His first thought was "Bridget's going to kill me" My first thought was "He's dead". So the next day he took the truck and left me the car. Cooper woke up and looked out the window saw a car in the driveway and said "who's here". No Coop that's actually mommy's car remember. So I immediately made plans with Brooke and Julie to go to Science City. Well that day came to an abrupt end when Lewis threw up all down the front of my shirt and in my hair. Poor guy has been sick for 4 days now. All he want to do is lay on me. Which was great while I had a good book to read but I finished that on day 2. Cooper has been fending for himself while I take care of Lewis. Really he's proven to be a survivor. The first day he had a sucker for breakfast, figured out how to click "play next episode" on Netflicks, and even attempted to wipe his own butt. Day 3 he started a little "home alone" action. I was laying with Lewis in my room when I hear a chair moving across the kitchen, then the silverware drawer open, metal tongs changing, the chair moving again, and the the phrase "here little fishy fishy". I am now tossing Lewis across the bed and in a full sprint as I'm thinking about the last movie he watched was Finding Nemo where that mean girl shakes the fish till it dies. Oh please don't grab my fish with those tongs! Safe! I have saved that fish more times than I can count. Cooper has tried to feed her Cheetos and yogurt. One time josh's coffee thermos fell on the glass bowl and it just shatters. The water just poured out onto a pile of dishes. I went hysterical- I was pregnant. No one was home except Cooper so I started yelling for him to come help mommy find the fish (He was one and wasn't going to be any help). I finally found her flopped on a dish, desperate. Josh openly hates my fish but secretly prays it never dies for his own sanity.
I've had her 3 years now.

Cooper with Gwendolyn
Lewis with Gwendolyn


1 comment:

  1. I've just found your blog, your writing and this post made me smile, my name is Bridget too..ha big wow! haha but anyway, hope you find that Bunday so you blog more, would love to read along :)

    ReplyDelete