Monday, March 14, 2011

Anytime would be fine...uh...Great

Status-
Saturday 3-12 : Due Date... I feel like you look forward to this day more than your birthday. Happy Due Date to me!

Sunday 3-13 : Day after Due Date. I feel like you look forward to this day as much as a bullet in the leg.

This baby is still kickin it in the belly. Josh and I are convinced Cooper left a note in there of how to make the most of your entrance. Maybe gave him some options of how to hold out the longest. Cooper was five days early but it took 72 hours of contractions to get him out. He used the stiff arm tactic and I'm pretty sure this new little guy is trying to hold on with his foot around my rib. I have been having contractions every night for the last four or five nights. Or maybe everytime Cooper blows a raspberry on my belly he is actually using some code to threaten his brother to stay put or else. I don't know some reason I think Cooper is to blame for this.

I think I'm getting to the point were I'm beginning to just shut down. This morning as Josh left for work at 5 :30 am he made sure I knew that anyother time eating sour cream and onion chips and chips ahoy cookies in bed would be unexceptable at this hour (or any hour). No sympathy!
23 weeks

(and Cooper peeking around the corner)

40 weeks

(and Cooper peeking around the corner)

I thought I would end this post with this character...

(it's his new smile)

And a fast update on his new ability
He no longer answers "no" to every question

Now it's...
"Cooper do you want a snack?"

"No.. uh.. Es"

Which translated mean..

"No. I mean Yes"



1 comment:

  1. I read this tonight...made me laugh! I love Coop! I love that you blame him for everything. Poor little boy! Tell him he can always move in with his Aunt Meg. I won't blame just snuggle. You are so good with words! LOVE YOU, Sis!!!

    ReplyDelete