Thursday, February 24, 2011

First Blog

Ok... I have never blogged or really read blogs but I thought I would give it a try. I can hardly keep my hair or kitchen clean but I'm going to try to make time for this.

I'll be 38 weeks pregnant this weekend! I decided I'm a completely different person when I am pregnant. I hate to cook, I cry all the time, and sometimes I cuss. Josh and I have been married 2 years and 8 months and I have been pregnant 1 year and 8 months of that time. I think I have totally confused him on who he really married. He is starting to act like he is pregnant too. The other day he insisted he NEEDED a banana chocolate shake from Sonic at 9p.m and today with dinner in the over conviced me that we had to have Buffalo Wild Wings. So where is he right now with Cooper in this sleeting/snowny night? Getting Asian Zing goodness. Hey I'm not complaining. Maybe he'll even start hearing Cooper or brother when they cry in the night.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am super excited about your blog. Coop is so fun and entertaining

    ReplyDelete